Augmented Reality (AR)
Computer Software Training
Google Cloud Platform
HTML and CSS
ROS (Robot Operating System)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Software Project Management
Tutoring (Junior, Secondary, Tertiary)
Other Skills & InterestsThese are things I'm not 100% proficient at a work level yet, but am persuing and am able a little bit.
Development Security Operations (DevSecOps Engineer)
Telstra Purple Pty. Ltd. (March 2021 - Present)
(No company) (Aug/Sep 2020, Dec/Jan 2020/2021, Apr/March 2021)
- Developed a startup app with a Django API, Angular Frontend and Xmarin Native App
- Developed a game in Unity for Mobile with a ASP.NET Web Server and P2P Networking
- Developed a interactive viewer for Desktop/VR/AR/Mobile in Unity
(No company) (Dec 2020 - Feb 2021)
- Covered Medabot-related Game News
- Full Production with scripts and presentations
- Handled all hosts, equipments and broadcasting
- Virtual avatar made using custom machine vision stack in Unity
Front-End Unity Developer
Bail! Enemy! Jet! (May 2018 - Feb 2019)
- Developed apps using Unity3D
- Worked with AR toolkits
- Maintained and worked with Android native libraries
Griffith Gamers' Society and Griffith University Mithril Hands (2017 - 2018)
- Organised meet-ups and collaborated group events.
- Kept vocal minorities behaved while maintaining an open, inclusive environment for all.
/r/slavelabour (Lots of small contracts, Apr 2017 - Mar 2018)
- Programming Tutoring for theory, major languages and frameworks.
- Various small programming jobs in a large variety of langauges and frameworks.
- Did general work in photography, graphics and video production.
Web Developer and IT Support
Australia My Pty. Ltd. (Oct 2017 - Nov 2017)
- Developed WordPress e-commerce websites integrating with Amazon and PayPal
- Developed market research tools pulling data from Amazon and eBay
- Handled IT issues such as malfunctioning software and computer setup
- Provided leadership in security and operational problems within the company
Student IT Support
Brisbane State High School
- Taught students how to use their Windows computers and Apple iPads.
- Fixed low-level technical problems with Windows-based products
- Taught advanced usage of Windows-based products and software
Student Mentor (School of Information Communication Technology)
Griffith University (Feb 2019, Jul 2019)
- Ran orientation activities.
- Helped new students get to understand about uni life.
O Week Leader
Griffith University (Feb 2019)
- Guided new students around the university.
- Helped students get to understand about uni life.
Cancer Council Queensland (Jun 2015)
- Just did office errands.
Bachelor of Computer Science
2017 - 2020
Brisbane State High School
Advanced Maths (Math C), Film, Information Technology and Biology
2012 - 2016
Licenses and Certifications
Certification II in Active Volunteering
Credential ID: 2013932-7316-1237301
Blue Card Services, Queensland
Blue Card ID: 1812285 / 1